Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

US Treasury Direct GOV

I have bonds from my late parents, '01 & '02, that were "in the process" but are still uncashed...what do I do now?

Report as

Paper EE/E Bonds can be cashed at many local financial institutions. Treasury doesn't keep a list of banks that redeem bonds, so you will have to check with banks in your area. Read on from, and contact treasury using the contacts on the page if you want clarification.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches