Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do I get a political science degree?

I am currently a sophomore in high school, and in the JROTC program. I am looking to go to college here in Florida at USF, and for my degree to be in political or military science. I would do the college Army ROTC for a full ride, and join the service afterwards as a commissioned infantry officer. However, I don't really know how to go about getting more information about how to get my degree (what courses are required, how many credits, etc.) If anyone knows how I could go about finding more information, thank you very much.

Report as

Go to the college or if u can't make the trip write them. Ask your school counselor for help.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches