Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
All  >  Science

I want to do luminaires impact test, and have to meet IEC60598, IEC60068 etc standard, so what's equipments can meet these requirements?

impact test

Report as

If you want do the luminaires impact test, and want to meet IEC60598, IEC6008 etc standards, you should know which IK Level you will test. Generally, there have 10 levels test that from IK01, IK02, IK03, IK04 until IK10, it have two instruments: one is impact hammer; another is IK Level Tester. If you want this kind of instrument, you can reference Lisun IK05-10 IK Level Tester, it have details specification reference here:;

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer