Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I want to study a correspondent degree in education or autism. Any suggestions?

I am South African working in South Korea as an English teacher, I studied a Bachelors degree in Music. I am interested in education courses, but they have to be correspondent.

Report as

Most universities currently offer correspondence or distance learning programs. All you have to do is to talk to any of the universities you are interested in and ask them about this. If they don't have the program, they will direct you to an institution that has it.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches