Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

If i have an outdoor spa 240v 50 amps. What is the proper material used.

This will be installed on the back yard of a house. The panel is on the left side 60 feet to the back yard.

For example What breaker can i use on the main panel (50 or 60 amps) What size of wire should i use? What conduit should i run from the main panel down to the ground going to the disconnect up and then down again to the spa? Were can i use the liquid tight flex ? can i use it from the disconnect to the spa? dont get me wrong i know what im doing just want the best suggestions to help me better. thanks

Report as

You must use a GF 50 or Less breaker, and Replace it every two years, or at any sign of wear.
Or you may electrocute your guests and live a life of regrets.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
by saying GF do you mean GFCI breaker ?
Report as
Ground Fault
Report as
got it thanks
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches