Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
All  >  Science

Layers of flat lying rocks that are high above sea level are called what?

Report as

Is it something like a plateau or mesa? or do you asking a type of rock formation then it can be sedimentary rocks. They look like flat lying layers.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches