Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do I contact whoever is charging my credit card a monthly fee for this service?

Report as

To contact a customer care representative about credit card charges one need file a complaint letter. A letter is preferable than an email since it seems more confidential and is expected to be attended by the right personnel. has more details on how to write the letter.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches