Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

How to register for Susan G. Komen for the cure on my profile? And how to make it pink with a star?

I want to support her

Report as

Go here to sign up: http://www.ask.com/cpp?qsrc=4118

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
Why don't you do it
Report as
I just don't agree with the Komen foundations politics and only 15% of donated money goes toward cancer research. The other 85% goes to salaries, commercials, special events, etc.
I do know that 15% is better than nothing, but don't agree that any charity should line their own pockets above the actual cause.
Report as
It is a noble cause.
Report as
Add a comment...

Trust the hippy

Helpful (3) Fun (2) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Use the hippys link

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
rccool33

What crooked company that is only a few cents on every dollar goes totward finding the cure and the rest is for operating cost and so the owner can pay his salary. It's a scam cause they still haven't found a cure. I don't just give to any organization I do the research first before I give to a organization. I don't do what other.people do I'm not a follower. Susan is dead but her sister is head of it I think and she is a crook. It's all pink washing

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer