Does writing on your skin with pen, marker really raise chances of skin cancer or poison your blood?
They are two totally different things, but yes marker can contain toxic substances which can cause reactions.http://www.wisegeek.org/is-it-true-that-writing-on-skin-is-unhealthy-or-risky.htm#
If you have a cut or blister and they are open the ink can go in and give you infections
You can get blood poisoning if you do it too much or it gets into an open wound
Yes because the ink can sink into your skin and heart you.Don't do it.That's what paper is for.