Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What are these called?

Hard to explain, but there is this thing you put outside and they're like a balloon and they have fans inside of them and they go crazy in the wind and they're like humans... lol sorry but do you know what I'm talking about? It isn't very descriptive

Report as

They are called "air dancers".

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
I had to Google that but, yeah, what an appropriate name. I know I'm just a big kid but I love watching them myself.
Report as
They're awesome!! If you can find one that isn't on like super-speed, it's kind of relaxing to watch.

(yeah, I had to google a bit too. I knew what he was talking about, but had no clue what the heck they were called. XD)
Report as
Lol thanks!
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches