Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

So last night i kept my tampon in for 8 hours and today when i woke up i felt very sick vomiting and the othr end

im 15 . is it possbile i have tts ? or am i just sick

Report as
krissy14

sounds like your sick... i leave my tampons in for up to 8 hours anyways because that's what the maximum for most tampons are... you shouldn't worry though because the max is on there just to let you know how long it will absorb the blood

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

read the back of the package for toxic poisoning. If you have the same symptoms call your doctor asap but you may just have some other illnesses not connected to toxic shock syndrome

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

8 hours is not that long, but if you have fever, confusion, a red rash that looks like a sunburn, you need to get to the dr. I felt like I was going to die when I had it years ago.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I agree with both above responses.. Toxic Shock Syndrome may be a possibility--google the signs and symptoms and get yourself checked out

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

They say 8hrs is the maximum. I find if I have one in too long I start getting sharp cramps. Follow the above advice.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer