Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Where do i find artwork or photography for a theater set or television production set?

where do set designers go to purchase photography to hang as wall art on a television or theater set?

Report as

Set designers can go to art galleries and art shops to purchase artwork for a theater set. They can also go online to websites that sell artwork like

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches