Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What kind of discharge do you get if you decide not to sign an extension to retrain (disqual amn)?

I washed out of ATC in the Air Force and i've now been in for 3 years. I have 3 years left and I told them I wanted to retrain once I washed out (5 months ago). Now, I am told that I would have to sign a 23 month extension to retrain. What kind of discharge am I looking at if I decline the extension?

Report as

You get honorable discharge as you were only looking out for yourself.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches