Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

My husband and I have been married for two years. Can he become a naturalized citizen? Is there another process we must go through?

He has resided in the US for a total of three years. He did arrive on a visa, which is currently expired

Report as

As your husband he needs to apply for a new Visa.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer