I cant download any apps on my windows phone and when i sign in to my account on zune i cant get past the terms of service.
i get the message on my phone saying
Cant set up account
you need to do this from your computer because you are a child
to purchase stuff from marketplace, go to zune.net, or use the Zune software on your PC, and sign in with your windows live ID.
1. it thinks my account isnt over 18. when it is.
2. I have to go through all this xbox live crap. I dont even own an xbox.
3. All I want to do is download and update my apps.
4. I'm not even purchasing apps that cost money!
5. it's rediculous and I dont wanna reset my phone and create a new account for something this stupid.
Please help! It says i need a parent account approval to clear for me to do stuff. so i made a parent account. well now idk how to make my child account have a parent on his "Family plan" and it's just really frustrating.
All i have to do is get past the terms and service... which i need a parent account todo... which i made... which i have to have a credit card to verify that im an adult.... which i dont have.... which makes this stupid...