Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Claim jumper frozen meals chicken pot pies

Where can I buy Claim Jumper Chicken Pot Pies. Stater Bro's and Vons no longer carry them. With Marie Callender chicken pot pies ,I think I'm eating the box it came in NO FLAVOR.Besides they are smaller in size!!

Report as

Depending on where you live, you can buy Claim Jumper Chicken Pot Pies from fast food stores in your area or order from restaurant that are known to prepare it in your area. There are also supermarkets that also have bakeries where you can find them.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches