3 months ago
Last edited at 11:15AM on 12/13/2013
If you are concerned that your tree is what's causing your pet to have problems, you should either keep the dog away from the tree, or get a handy-dandy fake Christmas tree instead. Just depends on what you want to do. Here is a link to help you discover what's wrong with your dog, like, if he really is allergic to the tree. http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/dog-care/allergies I hope your pet is ok:)
Yes, it is highly possible. Pets can develop/have allergies just like people.
It can take up to 2 weeks or more to get over an allergic reaction (if that is what it is) so keeping your dog away from the tree for a couple days and seeing no improvement would not tell you anything necessarily. .. depends on the severity of the reaction (if that is what it is)