Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Need to replace turntable needle/cartridge for Magnavox stereo console AH808/17. What do I need and where can I buy it? Broken one has no #.

turntable needle replacement

Report as

Have you tried Google? How about writing directly to Magnavox. Only other suggestion, is to take the cartridge into a high end audio store and ask them!

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer