Can I eat mistletoe?!
I think I can't
Can you? Sure. Should you? Hmmmm......
I don't think it's safe to eat..
Why would you? Silly duck!
You can, you just might get internal damage but the choice is yours...
...Well if you did i would hang you up inside a house!
No...you might not know this but Holly(Mistletoe) is actually poisonous...so you can't eat it:/
some mistletoe is poisonous. better not.http://chemistry.about.com/b/2011/11/28/is-mistletoe-really-poisonous.htm
i dont think it would taste very good
I don't know but ... PEPSIIIiiiii!!!
No u cant and why would u huh
Your going to eat a Christmas decoration! Haaaaaaa
NO! Mistletoe is POISON! Esp the berries!
No it's just a little (more like a lot but watevr) bit poisonous....
Absolutly not, Mistletoe is a virus, like herpes, but only on trees.
Never! It's poison!