Why does drinking to much pickle juice make people sick?
Because the extra acid in your stomach reacts and then it ears away at the lining and can Eventually create an ulcer( after a long time)
Because pickle juice is as nasty as s***?
because only pregnant people create a stimuli to pickle juice that allows it to be non-toxic.
Its DISGUSTING. That's probably why...
If u have heart burn drink 1 oz every hour till burn subsides.
Because salt it's badIt gives you kidney disease ,high blood pressure , bloated , skin irritation , etc