Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What is this knife called?

Ok. So I had a knife given to me that I ended up losing. I want to find another one. This knife has an upside down 'T' shaped handle. On the _ (flat ) bottom part, there is a blade on each end. Then on the " I " (vertical) part, there is a blade on each side. I thought it was an alien style 4 blade knife, but I can't remember.

Report as

I think its a T knife itself

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
I just looked this up. Unfortunately this is not the one I am looking for. Thank you for the help though.
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches