When you are young and your metabolism is high, you must consume a lot of calories. In order to gain weight you need to consume more calories than you use. If you eat all of some large meals and reduce your activity level you may put on some weight, but probably not very quickly.
Lifting weights, or some major muscle building workout. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat so if the majority of body mass on you was muscle, then you would weigh more than if your body mass was made up mostly of fat. Of course, if you care enough to ask about it on ask.com it would seem like you're already very fit. :)
If you have a smartphone, you can go to the app. store and type in how to gain weight fast health, it should be able to help you out. I had to loose some weight that's what I did and it has worked for me.
What you eat is very important. Lean protein (chicken breast, fish, turkey, etc.) with every meal, and fresh vegetables with clean carbs (sweet potatoes, brown rice, couscous, etc.) Protein should be your main course with veggies, then small portion of clean carbs. This along with resistence training should help you put on healthy lean muscle vs. fat. You can learn more about healthy nutrition at http://www.NutritionCertification.com
Eat too much and hungry as harmful, so a diet 70% full enough. Can be used instead of apple fruit, obesity is almost always due to excessive expansion of food leaving the stomach, unable to control appetite. Apple diet can stomach shrink after weight loss becomes easy to control, and taste become normal, not like spicy food or greasy food; can promote blood leukocytes to enhance the body's resistance and immunity, while promoting neurological and endocrine function, help to beauty. Regular exercise can burn calories in the body. If you can accept it, kneeling right,-larger spirit, and burns calories, it is advantageous to lose weight, do not sit for a long cold winter weekdays after standing habit of sitting back straight, feel good about themselves;
- Eat nutritious foods high in calories. like whole-grain breads, vegetables such as avocados and potatoes, kidney beans, lean red meat, poultry and fish.
- Increase the caloric value of your meals. Add powdered milk to casseroles for added calories, add avocados and olives to sandwiches, add wheat germ to your cereal, add chopped meat to your pasta sauce, and so on.
- Avoid skipping meals. Knowing how to gain weight involves consistent eating. Eat three meals a day and at least two snacks.
- Increase your normal portion size. Take a second scoop of pasta, or add two bananas to your oatmeal.
- Choose higher-calorie foods when given a choice. For example, corn is higher in calories than green beans.
- Relax - excessive fidgeting and restlessness can burn up a lot of calories.
-Add weight lifting to your exercise program. It helps build muscle mass.
- Balance your caloric intake with the number of calories you're burning. You need to be taking in more than you use up, and you may need to ease up a little on your exercise program.
Eat a lot of protein, but increase your calorie intake to 500 calories more than you usually eat a day. 3,500 calories equals one pound. Eating protein and starches will help you gain weight, but not in an unhealthy way. Also, lifting weights will help you gain lean muscle mass