Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How Do You Address A Letter To A Retired Military Officer And His Wife?

Report as

The proper way to address a letter to a retired military officer and his wife would be: (rank) & Mrs. (name), (branch of service), Retired, (address). For more information see

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches