what to do? my dog ate the wrapper of a chocolate...
it was a reeses bite size chocolate bar...
It won't harm your dog. My dog are a whole bag of milky ways and 3 musketeers on halloween (obviously on accident) and he survived. Just keep a close eye on him.
..It'll be fine
Oh its fine dont worry. As long as it wasnt dark chocolate. Im not saying milk choclates not bad for dogs but kess of a risk
It takes a good amount of chocolate to hurt a dog, he will pass the wrapper don't worry. He will be okay :)
Not enough to hurt him and what goes in will come out.
Nothing will happen it's too small
As God said " this too shall pass "
Du chocolate is bad for dogs if ur dog at it he'd get sick
He/she will be okay! My dog ate 3 brownies and she is ok
Yes nothing will happen because compare that to a bone of Chicken, that kind of wrapper was a smooth for dogs.
Consult to the vet!