Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What is the name of my vintage tableware?

Trying to find pattern name for set of tableware in 4 pastel colors: pink, yellow, blue & green. Center is white, rims are solid pastel. No markings on underside of pieces. Maybe from the 30s or 40s. Set includes dinner plates, cups & saucers, small bowls, large serving platter, serving bowl.

Report as

From your explanation, it seems like you are talking about the royal Worcester set. The plate is an enamel painted floral design. It was made in England. It is about 75 years old. It has the pastel colors you mentioned and white in the middle. There is a green that goes around the edge of the plate. It's hard for me to be sure, without seeing it. If you look for that particular pattern on the internet, you will know for sure. Antique vintage tableware made in England.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches