Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
All  >  Science

what is a scientist who studies spiders called

Report as

A scientist who studies spiders is called an arachnologist. Arachnology is a specialized form of entomology, or the study of bugs.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches