Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

what refrigerant does my car use

Report as

If your car was manufactured after the year 1993, you should be able to use the R-134 type of refrigerant. If it was made before 1993, the refrigerant you will be needing is the R-12.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches