My dog just ate a lot of fruit dip chocolate what do i do!
One is a Shetland and the other is a Maltese, I'm panicking please help me!
There is nothing you can do. If you are worried about them, keep an eye on them. The fruit won't really hurt them. They could throw up, from eating the fruit or have diarrhea. Beyond that they will survive and aren't going to pass away.
Just make sure it won't happen again. Many of fruit seeds like apple are nit healthy for your dog at all and I'm sure you know about chocolate!
nothing will happen. keep a watch on them for any untowards effects but i guess you will not find any