Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I want to change schools that I go to. How do I go to a school thats in a different school zone

Report as

The first step in this case would be to identify the school that you would like to move to. You can then look at the requirements that the school has and join as this will help you determine and choose which to go to. The next step should be to contact the school or schools that you have selected and inquire on joining and this will help you know if they have vacancies and openings and you can join if they do.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Ok thank you
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer