Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How can i take my baby's father off child support?

hes on child support because of my grandfather and i dont want him to be on it.

Report as

You can end your case with child support recovery, but you can't just say forget about it to child support. You will have to take it to a Judge, who may consent to a reduction, but it is in the nest interest of the child to receive the money from the dad, so the Judge won't just do away with it. And all the back support he owes he will still owe, even if you take him off of child support recovery.

also, if you ever received government assistance the state will not allow him to be taken off child support until they get all of their money back.

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches