Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have lost r c book of of my two wheeler what to do for duplicate one?

Report as

You should apply for a duplicate of your RC book with the RTO. The original information is available on the RTO database so they will just issue you with an affidavit and offer you guidelines on when to expect a copy.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches