Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Who would I call about unsafe work environment and how would I get ahold of them?

Report as

Most of the time, the group that you would contact regarding an unsafe work environment is OSHA. This is the Division of Occupational Safety and Health. You can reach them at 800-321-OSHA to get the local number for your state. Each state has a different OSHA office. You can also contact them online.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches