There seem to be different schools of thought on bleach and ringworm. Some say it will, some say it won't, others say it is dangerous, still others say it won't kill live ringworm. Some say to use an anti-fungal cream. I say with all the warnings out there, you might want to consult your doctor on this one. Ringworm is nothing to mess with, and it can be mistaken for virulent infections like impetigo.
It has been noted that a small amount of bleach can fight off ringworm. Placing a small amount on a cotton swab and cleaning the ringworm area for two days should do the trick. However, seeing a doctor is always highly encouraged. Ringworm is contagious.
Ringworm is a skin infection caused by fungus. Bleach does help get rid of ringworms, but it is highly toxic. Bleach kills most anything, but it is not recommended that you put it directly on your skin, as your skin will absorb the toxins. It’s best to get medical advice rather than using home remedies for ringworm.
Bleach is said to be one of the many weird home remedies people use to get rid of ringworm. Personally, based on toxins that can be absorbed through the skin from bleach, I would not try it at all. You can find some other alternative home remedies at this location that are also said to get rid of ringworm. http://www.susangaer.com/studentprojects/ringworm.htm