Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How To Open A Group Home In California?

Report as

In order to open a group home in California you will first need to contact the California Department of Human Services. You will need to apply for a license through them as they are the governing body for all types of care providers in the state.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches