Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

What Do You Do If What If Your Dog Ate Sevens Dust?

Report as

In a lot of dogs seven dust should not be harmful if it is ingested. It is often used to treat dogs for fleas. If your dog consumed a large amount or is showing signs of an allergic reaction or poisoning then be sure to take them to the vet immediately.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches