Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Granddaughter's prom dress has stiffened-edge swirl ruffles on skirt. How do I make these?

Report as

Starch or look at the fabric store, I think there's thin wire or plastic you can use!

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches