Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

What happens if you drink bleach ?

Everyone is talking about doing the bleach drinking challenge. What exactly is it, and what'll happen to you if you drink bleach ?

Report as

Your insides turn white :)

Helpful (6) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
haha i was about to put that
Report as
ys mlb u r mean
Report as
Whatever
Report as
Add a comment...

Bleach commonly called sodium hypochlorite when ingested in small amount are usually benign. Ingestions of low concentration needs vigilant observation for any signs of deterioration is of utmost importance. Signs of mental status deterioration, episode of vomiting, respiratory problem (i.e. difficulty breathing) needs emergency room treatment and in-patient hospitalization. Poison control recommends close observations for signs of vomiting, p.o. fluids can be given in small amounts for minor cases.
The amount of ingestion and time varies, moderate amount when ingested may necessitate hospitalization for blood work-up and close observation.
For patients with mental status change, radiographic evalution including arterial blood gas is needed. Watch for signs of possible bilateral pneumothorax, hypotension, and metabolic acidosis in severe cases. Incidence of cardiac arrest have occured in the past. Again, systemic toxic effect such as pneumonitis is possible even with small amount of ingestion. Recommendation is to get check in the emergency room, or follow up with your primary medical doctor. Also call the poison control hotline at 1 (800) 222-1222 for more information.

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Wow are you a specialist
Report as
Add a comment...

You could die or get poisoned

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I would NOT do that. i think bleach is TOXIC. and if it stains clothing & hair, imagine what it will do to your insides!

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Try it and see if you are smart.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (4)
Report as
Um it's called a question, don't get smart.
Report as
umm its called you will die if you drink bleach idiot.
Report as
Maybe you shoulld drink some then(:
Report as
hahah
Report as
Add a comment...

x_x death

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Stfup
Report as
Add a comment...

You will become very clean.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Lol
Report as
Add a comment...

My mom accidentally gave bleach to her cousin when they were kids and he is still alive but he had to go to the doctor and they did some thing. Don't drink it

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

if your tan you can become white

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

You die!

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

You get super-powers. That's why there's a warning on the back!

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
partyboi
Lmao
Report as
Add a comment...

you become albino

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

u DIE

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
i wish afetr i drink it now i will get die immediately
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches