Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do you transfer my CNA certification from AZ to CA

I am moving I want to transfer my certification from 1 state to another

Report as

To transfer your CNA certification from one state to another, you must be certified in one state so as to request reciprocity in the other state. You will then call the Nurse Aide Registry at your home state and inquire for an "Application for Enrollment by Reciprocity". Next, call the California's state Nurse Aide Registry and request for a CNA Reciprocity application. After filling them, submit the documents and wait for verification.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches