Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

can u get a grant for going back to school getting your ged and some college courses

Report as

Yes, you can get a grant to get your GED and take some college courses. Funding can come from the Department of Labor and Workforce Development to get your GED since this is often required to get a lot of jobs. Once you have your GED, you can fill out the FAFSA to get grants and other funding for college courses.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches