Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

We live in South Dakota and my husband works in North Dakota. Do we need to file North Dakota state income tax.

Report as

If you live in South Dakota but your husband works in North Dakota, then you should file joint tax returns for North Dakota. In that case, your husband will file a joint North Dakota individual income tax return and attach a separate supplemental schedule ND-INR. Here is a link you can check out for more information

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer