Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
would they charge me for getting it sized or will they just order me a new one ? iv only had it for a few hours keep in mind
cakenIT asked -  style-fashion - 6 minutes ago
Answer this...
as in, how to run without getting overly tired without slowing my running pace?
aina_mila asked -  health-fitness - 6 minutes ago
Answer this...
jess441 asked -  religion-spirituality-philosophy - 7 minutes ago
Answer this...
For my science project I am to take two of the same kind of soda and put one in a blue sleeve and one in a red sleeve. I will then tell a person to dr... More details »
amart4000 asked -  general-science - 8 minutes ago
Answer this...
The thing is a few years ago, I put some $2 bills in a tin box that had some hals cough drops in it I found the box and discovered that the cough drop... More details »
Landonb64 asked -  random - 8 minutes ago
Answer this...
I was eating some soup & my tongue started feeling tingly then started going a little numb & while I could still taste the soup just fine I was also g... More details »
BethSimonsen asked -  health-fitness - 8 minutes ago
Answer this...
electricavenue asked -  questions-about-ask - 11 minutes ago
Answer this...
Rjtodd asked -  apps-gadgets-computers-games - 11 minutes ago
Answer this...
and the mom dies or runs away, the kid has to grow up with bigotry towards him from his own dad?
hangnail asked -  parenting-family - 12 minutes ago
silverblazeThen he has to grow up with his dad, like you said. What's your question, really?
Will I have to go twice ? What are costs?
Misuzu asked -  health-fitness - 14 minutes ago
Answer this...
Ok so I've been single for two years and four months now and I'm focusing on school right now. I'm 24 and in college. I didn't have my first boyfriend... More details »
DoggyLover74 asked -  adult-relationships - 17 minutes ago
not-giving-upWell.....that can have many different viewpoints. But my opinion is that you should just have friends for now, good friends. The fact that you are looking for guidance is suggesting that deep down you... Read more »
I have warrants for non payment child support. I'm disabled and applied for social security disability. Oakland County says there is nothing I can do... More details »
Mimididit asked -  business-finance-law - 18 minutes ago
silverblazeHave you spoken to the judge in your case? That's completely unjust. Women today are so unaccountable for their actions in bringing a child into this world.
Za12 asked -  art-design-photography - 19 minutes ago
monasezPainting without a picture or subject in front of you.
hgbn asked -  places-travel - 19 minutes ago
not-giving-upIt feels like flying sky........I don't know the other two tho
Did you mean?