Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit
FlowerChild13
FlowerChild13
37
Questions
Asked
148
Questions
Answered
155
Helpful
Name:
Riley Michael
ZIP Code:
12345
Hometown:
it's toooooo small to have a name
Ask Member Since:
May 2013
Hello, if someone actually took the time out of their life to read this, then I guess you should know. I'm 14, I have a cat, I spend 90% of my day on the internet, and the other 10% asleep, I'm homeschooled, I hate it, I also kinda like it, but I mostly hate it. I'm a leo....and I ran out of pointless things to tell you...sorry, I'm not very interesting
Interests
  • creative writing
  • I'd like to get into cooking
  • writing short horror/thriller stories
Places you've Lived or Visited
  • chicago il
  • florida
  • greece
  • italy
  • virginia (I wish I could go back)
  • washington state
Favorite Movies, Music, or TV Shows
  • Ac/Dc
  • all time low
  • black veil brides
  • metallica
  • Nirvana
  • of mice & men
  • pierce the veil