How Long Does It Take to Die from an Overdose?

Answer

A person can die from an overdose very quickly, which is why it is necessary for anyone who has overdosed to seek medical treatment immediately. An overdose occurs when a large amount of drugs have been ingested. The effects can occur in a matter of hours. A person may become unresponsive, may begin vomiting, or show other signs of an overdose. If a person is overdosing, going to a hospital is absolutely necessary to prevent death or destruction of vital organs. A hospital can pump the stomach to remove the drugs and perform other procedures to prevent a death by overdose.
Reference:
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com