What Happens If You Drink Rubbing Alcohol?

Answer

If you are wondering what happens if you drink rubbing alcohol, do not do it. If it is consumed, seek emergency medical help. Dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea, rapid heart rate, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, slurred speech, throat pain, unresponsive reflexes, urination problems, vomiting, unconsciousness, burns to the eyes, and coma can result. Call 911 and poison control at 1-800-222-1222. At the hospital, you may be giving breathing support. In some rare cases, you will be given dialysis.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "What Happens If You Drink Rubbing Alcohol?"
Well I remember my stepmother who was an alcoholic once drank some. and she had a stroke and had to be put in a resthome. if I can remember. I don't think she could even walk. so
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_someone_...
Isopropanol Alcohol Ingestion can cause severe GI hemorrhage, refractory
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you...
Not Medical Advice: Rubbing alcohol's poisonous; causes permanent disabling illness or death if drunk. report this answer. Updated on Wednesday, February 01 2012 at 08:36PM EST. Source
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-happens-if-you-drin...
The product sold generically as rubbing alcohol is a mixture of 75 percent isopropyl alcohol (aka isopropanol) and 25 percent water. Meanwhile, Epsom salt consists of a specific hydrate
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5498131_happens-epsom...
1 Additional Answer
Drinking medical rubbing alcohol can lead to you being poisoned. It's never a good idea to drink anything you'd put on your body for a cut, scratch or health issue.
Explore this Topic
If you are wondering what happens if you drink rubbing alcohol, do not do it. If it is consumed, seek emergency medical help. Dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea ...
You can die from drinking rubbing alcohol. It is not the same as the alcohol meant for drinking. An overdose of can cause blindness and lead to death. ...
When a dog has consumed alcohol, it will behave much like an intoxicated human would. However, alcohol is extremely toxic to dogs and it only takes a small amount ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com