What Ingredients Are in Sterling Silver?

Answer

Sterling silver is made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is made up of other metal, typically copper. This strengthens the silver, but the copper also causes it to tarnish easily.
Reference:
1 Additional Answer
Rayovac batteries are made by the company Spectrum Brands. They are also the makers of many small appliances, pet supplies, and home and gardening products.
Q&A Related to "What Ingredients Are in Sterling Silver"
Sterling silver mostly has pure silver and a little bit of copper. Although other manufacturers may use another material instead of copper but it has been proven that copper is the
http://answers.ask.com/Fashion_and_Beauty/Jewelry/...
1. Put a couple of eggs in a pan and add enough water to cover the tops of the shells by 1 inch. 2. Bring the water to a full boil, then place the lid on the pan and remove it from
http://www.ehow.com/how_6672460_antique-sterling-s...
Sterling silver is a combination of 92.5% silver and the rest of a stronger metal. The other metal chosen usually depends on the attributed designed. Some are used for durability
http://www.ask.com/answers/95612781/what-is-sterli...
1. Determine the current spot price of silver. This is the price per ounce at which silver is trading on either the London or New York market. It is easily found online at sites such
http://www.ehow.com/how_6316337_sell-sterling-silv...
Explore this Topic
Sterling silver is made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is made up of other metal, typically copper. This strengthens the silver, but the copper also ...
Sterling silver mostly has pure silver and a little bit of copper. Although other manufacturers may use another material instead of copper but it has been proven ...
The main ingredient in sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver. Sterling silver also contains 7.5% copper. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com