What Is the Indent above the Upper Lip Called?


The indent that is above the upper lid is called the philtrum. It runs from the top of the lip to the nose. The appearance of the philtrum is genetically determined.
1 Additional Answer
The indentation above the upper lip is medically known as philtrum. It is generally the midline groove in the upper lip running from the upper lip to the nose and the way it appears is determined genetically.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com