Where do I Mail 1099 Misc Forms?


If you are an independent contractor who earned $600 or more, then you will be required to receive the 1099 MISC Forms in order to prepare your tax returns. You should mail your forms to the Department of the Treasury, IRS Center either in Austin, Texas or Kansas, Missouri depending on the state from which you are filing or has your legal residence or business. For those from outside of the US, you should mail your 1099 MISC Forms to the office in Texas. You can find out more information here: www.irs.gov
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com