A Solid Produced by a Chemical Reaction in Solution That Separates from the Solution Is Called?


A solid that is produced by a chemical reaction in a solution that separates from the solution is called precipitate. A supersaturated solution would most likely lead to the occurrence of the formation of precipitates. If the precipitate has been separated from the solution, this remaining solution is now called 'supernate'.
Q&A Related to "A Solid Produced by a Chemical Reaction in Solution..."
When a solid produced by a chemical reaction separates from the solution, the process is called. precipitation.
A precipitate is when a
Chemically produced solid.
Explore this Topic
In most chemical reactions, by products are produced as a result of the combination or separation of two or more elements in the reaction. An insoluble solid by ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com