Allergic to Apples?


Apple allergy is a common practice of oral allergy syndrome. If you get tingling, itching or swelling of the lips, tongue and throat after eating raw apples you may have oral allergy syndrome.
Q&A Related to "Allergic to Apples?"
The apple is a major player in an allergic reaction known as Oral Allergy
They are normally allergic to the pesticides sprayed on the apples skin, not the apples themselves. These people usually just peel the apple before eating it to avoid the skin.
The citric acid is more concentrated in the juice.
Below is an excerpt from one site discussing this. It agrees with many of the other's I found. Never is it said that 'this allergy is caused by X molecule' instead saying that apples
Explore this Topic
If your suffering from acid reflux and are allergic to yellow dye you might want to try the all natural approach and go with apple cider vinegar. You could also ...
If you drink moldy apple juice you will most likely get sick, and possibly even vomit. If you are allergic to the mold you may have a more severe reaction. If ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014