Am I Required to Pay More Than the Alloted Child Support for Extracurricular Activities?


As far as I know, you are not obligated to pay for any extracurricular activities unless it is stipulated in your divorce decree; however, if you love and care for your child you should pay for half. You need to get over your bitterness and look at it from a child's perspective. The child will see that you are paying for him/her and take that to mean that you love and care for the child even though you are divorced from his mother. Always look at it through the child's eyes, not through your own eyes or that of your ex-spouse.
Q&A Related to "Am I Required to Pay More Than the Alloted Child..."
I believe Attorney Corbin may have hit the nail on the head with his answer regarding how the child support was initially calculated given that your case was a paternity action and
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014